Academic model and Learning environment
Academic model of MFS offers a unique learning environment to the Learners, that comprises of
- a work lab for practicals
- an eLearning framework for theory and
- interaction sessions with mentor
- Learners are enrolled for the three year degree program through selection process and are allotted a Work Lab made available by the industry partner for three years. Work Lab is allotted as per the selection criteria set by the industry at the time of admission.
- Learners work at the Work Lab i.e. Practicals of the degree program by complete the allotted tasks, and interact with teammates, seniors. Get involved in the work.
- Before and after the Work Lab hours, Learners access MKCL’s eLearning framework for Theory component of the degree program. i.e. to
- Learn by exploring global and best practices followed for specific profession and respective role
- Appreciate, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate real-life case studies developed by experts
- Derive theory out of skills practiced at the workplace
- Actively participate by posting and answering questions on eWorkForum – platform for sharing work situations and challenges
- Learners interact with mentors once a week through online mode or face to face or any other suitable media for
- reflections on deriving meaning and value out of daily actions at workplace
- discussions around actions and reflections, group activities and assessments